We have Ashly Gilson here at Hubbard Radio to thank for this crockpot recipe of BBQ Chicken.
- 4 boneless/ Skinless Chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup Italian Dressing
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 TBS Worcestershire sauce
- Salt to taste
- Montreal Chicken seasoning to taste
- Season chicken lightly with salt and Montreal chicken in your crock pot
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ Sauce, Italian dressing, Brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce – stir till combined
- Pour over the chicken and cook on high for 3-4 hours
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks and return the chicken to the sauce in the crock pot for 30-40 minutes to soak in the flavor.
Serve on a bun or bun-less!
I like it with coleslaw